My major is Actuarial science. Many times I think in my major if I can learn the manta and accounting courses well. I will work well. But I was wrong.
My friend also study Actuarial science, and now he is working for the actuary test. In this test, there are many questions which will be really connect to the life and work. I ask him to let me do some problems. At first, when I saw the question, I think it will be similar to the book. But when I after reading the question, I find that it is difficult to find any useful information. But in school book, it will be cite that which these data belong to which parts. I find that in real actuarial science, we need to learn how to find the useful message. In book, it just told us which data we need to use. When I find these data in question, I will figure out this question. Many things doing difficult than said.
Therefore, we need to practice how to improve our possibility of read events, it will be help us a lots in the future. It is also difference from any we learned in school.
No comments:
Post a Comment