In this semester, I wrote lots of
blogs about my field actual science. I think this is a good way to help me to
know about more information about my major. According to these blogs, I also
want more people can know about this field. Actuarial science is a delicate
science can relate the world directly. It mainly focuses on making some actuary
plan by predicting the tendency of the economy. The economy world cannot live
without the actuarial science. For example, it will help people to predict some
unknown risk of health. People want to pay more attentions on their body, so
they buy many kinds of insurance. Actuaries
need to help people to predict many kinds of risk situation, and then help them
to choose different insurances. This might relate to the economy, many social
and natural situations. Actuaries need to analysis this situation. I think
actuarial science also take on many social responsibility. This field helps
people to allocate the money to avoid some risk. But to be honest, it cannot
use much rhetoric, because it is an actuary science. It needs some formal and
actuary words to describe. But in many articles I researched I can also find
some funny rhetoric. Many professors said that actuarial science is a cute
science can help people expand their minds. It is true that if you learn more
actuarial science, we can use many logical minds to consider about everything.
By the way, the experience gives
me more time to cost in actuarial science. It need me to research many
information. Therefore, I learned more than the math class. Before I write
these blogs, I just think actuarial science course like math. But after
researching these kinds of information, I learned that this science also takes
on the social responsibility, it can lead people to establish a wonderful
world. It can also help the economy world balance. It also helps people avoid
some risk. Researching is an important way I need to use it into my field.
Analysis data need us to research lots of information. We need to find the
formula or some useful information help us to predict the tendency in the
future. Writing skill also be used in my field. We need to write paper to
report our statement and conclusion. For example, we always use some formal
worlds in our paper. But after writing blogs, I find many useful and funny
worlds I can use to instead of those old words. Before, I like use the word ”on
the other word”, and I feel that looks nice. But now, I prefer to use “not
only, but also.” These little change is significant to me, because before I
taught English in China, so it might more difficult to choose word for me. How
to write a clearly and logical paper I need to learned. Thinking is a power of
people. Thinking gives inspiration to people, and this is like predicting.
Predicting also need us to use logical and truth to think more and to get some
conclusion about the future. Therefore, this experience can help me to consider
more aspect of my major. I think write these blogs to know more news and
background about the actuarial science can also help me to prepare the major in
the future.
No comments:
Post a Comment