Monday, January 20, 2014

10 questions about Actuarial Science

1. What is Actuarial Science?
Actuarial Science is an application science which be used mathematics and statistical methods in finance and insurance. It is used to assess long-trem risk.

2. Which fields can use actuarial science?
Insurance companies and bank.

3. What is the average salary in Actuarial science?
In 2013, the average salary is about 87700 dollars.

4. Where I want to work?
China

5. Why I want to work in China.
I think the field of Actuarial Science in China has more chance to develop. I can get more chance to become the best me.

6. Why I choose Actuarial science?
I think actuarial science is a high position which can help me to achieve my lots of dream. I want to use my intelligence to help my work get more profits.

7. Is Actuarial Science a artistic major?
I think actuarial science is a art. It is because that we can use artistic method to solve many problems.

8. Why I want to get the Actuarial science degree in the United State?
Actuarial science in America has a positive and the best significant position in the world. The actuarial science in US is also a standard in the world.

9. What I think this field in the future?
I think actuarial science will become one of the most important parts in the world. It is because that in the future, the world will be controlled by economic. Actuarial science will help people get more profits in the risk in the future ecumenic world.

10. Is it interesting to study Actuarial science?
To be honest, it is more difficult than other major, because it will be used many math and statistic methods which are very difficult. But I will be ready to face the challenge in the future.


Work cited:
Education Fundas, prod. Carrer in actuarial science. YouTube.
YouTube, 7 Nov. 2012. Web. 21 Jan 2014

"Actuarial science" Wikipedia. Wikimedia, n.d. Web. 21 Jan. 2014.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment