Monday, January 20, 2014

About me

My name is zhenyu zhang, come from China. As a foreign student I am very glad to come MSU to study. Studying in aborad is my dream. When I was a children, I dream that I can study in US one day. Now I am study in MSU, and study my favorite major--Actuarial Science.

The first reason I choose the Actuarial Science is that I like study math. To be honest, math is more difficult than other courses, but if I can study it well, I will have more choose in the major. I can use math to choose other aspect to explore. Then, I think in the future, the world will become an ecnomic world.  Economic will be the most important and foundational parts in the world. So if I can study something realte to the economic can help me to develop  better in the future.      

WRA 150 is the first writing class in my university life. I like compose some work in China. I like reading some poet and some lyric  lectures. So my style in writing is like pose or prose. It is because that I like some beauty words, and use these words can make reader release pressure when they read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment