Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Code of ethics in Actuarial science

I think the actuary need to learn how to self-control. It is because that actuary works with too much money, if they cannot control themselves, they might be entice by money. They also need to keep faith to their company, and need to responsible for company. These code of ethics are also corresponds to my belief. I also think that be responsible for company means be responsible for ourselves. In university, I study the core course of actuarial science. I think only if I can study it very well, I can responsible for my future. Then, I think if I can control myself to pay attention to study anytime, it can practice my ability of self-control in the future when I work in company. At last, I also  try to find a internship which can help me prepare in my field. I think it can be a good experiment for me and future. 

2 comments:

  1. I find your thoughts on the ethical code of Actuarial sciences to be interesting. Is there any website which you could find that gives the actual code of ethics for this profession? I feel like that could be interesting to compare with your own thoughts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you think that ethical code of actuarial sciences difficult? Due to my own experience, I do not want to do any jobs relates to codes. Once I was taking erg 102 and the course requires students to write a lot of codes and I think they are really hard. Do you think you are able to find a job in a company after graduation?

    ReplyDelete